Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Brewing Belgian Style This Saturday!!

My first blog ever. How exciting. Can you feel it people? Woo-hoo. Damn you Jeremy for making me bow to this new communication technology!! What's next, are you going to make everyone create a "My Space" page?

Ok, enough of my bitching. On to what I am BLOGGING about. I will be brewing this Saturday, April 12th at my house. It will be my second solo all-grain outing and it will be a Belgian Blond no less, so I am expecting some chaos. The first go around involved 7 hours of effort that produced only 3.5 gallons of wort!! It can only get better from there, right? We will see. Just incase, I plan on starting early, like 8 am early.

So, if anyone is looking to brew or just wants to be entertained, drop me an email and I will send you directions to my place. Blog away my friends!

1 comment:

jwjeep1 said...

Sorry, I was out of town this weekend or I would have come and helped, or at least poked fun at you. :) Hope all went well. I'll see you tonight hopefully and we'll talk. I'm bringing a new guy that wants to get into all grain as well, so maybe we can do a little education tonight. See you there!
Jeremy